Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A busy Etsy day

Today, I spent most of the day working on Etsy.

The photos I sent off to be printed have returned in multiples, and I posted the first picture on in my shop, today. I only had a few samples printed, but I will be adding those over the next few days. I'll see how much interest there is and go from there.

This morning, however, was dedicated to my new shop! I noticed a few months ago that people were interested in fused and salvaged plastic mailers, so I decided to open a new shop dedicated to them. I've been making mailers out of salvaged plastic for years and never thought that there might be people interested in buying them. I spent a few hours yesterday making them in a couple of different sizes, and a few more hours were spent today photographing and getting the listings together.



That'll be another wait-and-gauge-the-interest area, but I'll probably continue making up a stock of them just to make a dent in my ever-growing plastic scrap collection. The pictures above shove a large plastic mailer (left) and some fused plastic mailers (right).

No comments: