Monday, July 7, 2008

Doggy update

I would like to thank those of you who commented on my yesterday's blog with well wishes. My girl is doing great today, but is currently a bit angry that I'm not allowing her playtime today. She'll be really angry by the end of the week, but I'll feel more comfortable letting her run around like a crazed beast next week after her guts have had a chance to settle down a bit.

Today, we were featured in an article in the Storque by LittlePies, an awesome seller of dog goodies and treats.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the doggy update, and I enjoyed your article in the storque

Julia said...

Glad she's better!

Once we had to keep a cat confined b/c he caught a bat. While the bat was being tested for rabies, the cat lived in the extra bedroom. There was many a chomped ankle by the end of the 10 day period. Good thing there was no rabies! :)