Saturday, September 27, 2008

Some pretty Etsy things.

I haven't written much about my joining up with the Interior Design Team on etsy, so I figured it might be a good time to show some of the interesting and truly great things I've found through this group.

First would be MatthewHamblen. I can't even begin to explain how NOT an art critic I am, but I can't find one thing in his shop that doesn't pull me in and entrance me. Truly a beautiful tour and a wonderful artist.

Another fantastic shop is hillspeak. I'm not usually a fan of the 'shabby' look, but the mosaiced bird houses in this shop get lots of smiles from me. This is my absolute favorite.

I've come across BrazanDesign a handful of times and I always am completely drawn in by how clean and classy this shop is. I finally found a nightlight that my SO can sleep with, or one of these lovelies would be MINE!

Just a quick scan, for today. :)

No comments: