Saturday, November 15, 2008

I made it out alive!

I'm back home and comfy after my heart surgery. Sadly, the procedure wasn't as successful as we'd have liked, but we'll know better what the course of action will be in a month or so.

For now, I'm thrilled to be home, and I've been pretty busy. I've redone a couple of listings, added a few new listings, and have been getting together more promos to send out for the next big rush.

I spent some time before I went into the hospital cutting and finishing a bunch of glass bottles, so I've been taking pictures and introducing these 'pinch' garden kits. The containers are small, so I've chosen seeds that do well in tight quarters for several months. Spicy Globe Basil, Fern Leaf Bleeding Heart, and Jewels of Opar are some of the selections I've made.

2 comments:

Dorana said...

hiya fluff! i just wanted to let you know how happy i am that you're home and safe and well. good to see you!

siempre - dorana

Boola Boola Land said...

Glad to hear you are back home. Sending lots of good thoughts your way for a quick recovery.:)