Monday, July 21, 2008

So much fun I can barely stand it.

I took a bit of blogrest, as you might be able to tell. The dog had another bloat experience and we ended up having to do surgery. Then, two days after we got her back (Saturday), I got to make a trip to the ER in an ambulance with my SO. Everything is alright, but there is such a thing as having too much fun! Phew.

I've been involved in the beginning stages of the EtsyOrganicTeam, and that's actually been a lot of fun. We're still working on criteria, membership, etc., but I think it has the potential to be a really great thing! Check out the flickr group that's been set up, if you're interested in organic products or are interested in joining the team. The more the merrier!

Hopefully, it'll be a calm week. I've got 30 items in my shop, which is a constant surprise. I opened my etsy shop on kind of a whim. I listed a few things and forgot about it until I got a notice in my inbox. It seems funny to think that I've made over 50 sales and now have two pages of listings.

No comments: